Saturday, December 20, 2008


This patriotic Denim Cathedral Windows quilt was made for my second son, Josh. It started out as a lap sized one 12 rows by 15 rows; but every few months while I was sewing he would bring it so me and sweetly ask if I could add "just 1 more row to 1 side, please". And so I did. He had this up to almost a single / twin size throw.
He went to work in Louisiana before he enlisted in the Army and someone stole this quilt down in Louisiana.
So I am working on making him another one.
This one he wants the denim parts to be military camo; and a army fabric for the insets. I have the background circles all cut out; but came up 10 squares short for the Army fabric; and I can't find it at the local Walmarts!
I really want to make this for him, he just came home from serving a year long deployment in Iraq.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0