Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm Home!

Yippee, yippee; I am finally home!  Had beautiful weather for the trip down.  My Dad came down to spend two weeks with me and the kids!  He will be fishing as much as he can with my oldest son.

Dad drove part of the way, we followed along the Ohio River for quite a while until we crossed over into Kentucky.  Dad drove til we got to Elizabethtown and the my son drove us the rest of the way.

It is good to be home.  I got pics to load and posts to write.  Emails and blogs to catch up on.  Housework and laundry.  Yeah, I am glad to be home.

My second son that I was staying with got me flowers for Valentine's Day.






Isn't that sweet?  They are so pretty.  Then in the evening he took me and his girlfriend to a Japanese restaurant.  I had never been to a Japanese restaurant before.  I liked the calamari.  But the soup was bland without flavor to me.  Same thing with their salad dressing, it wasn't bad but it wasn't good, it was a taste non-entity.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0