Saturday, February 19, 2011

Heading Home Today!

Getting ready to head home today!  Had a good visit, but I am so ready to sleep in my own bed again tonight.  I will be posting pics of what I have did while I was away when I get back. 

It is a nice sunny day for a trip, which is nice since the drive up here was in a blizzard .. yuk-o.

Discovered a new quilting show on PBS up here called Quilting Arts.  And the very first episode I saw had one of my favorite artists on it ... Julie Fei Fan Balzer.  I am going to try and find this show when I get home or see if it is available online.  If it is on in your area, it is a definite must see if you like modern art quilting.

Stay arty, my friends.  Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0