Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Art Journal Every Day # 10 - Dogwalking & Coupons

Now that I am back home, I am going to continue on with the Art Journal Every Day posts.  This is a project that Julie Fei Fan Balzer has been doing; you can check it out here: Julie Fei Fan Balzer's Art Journal Every Day Project.





This page in my art journal is for 2 days, January 13th and 17th, 2011.  The 13th's is just a list of "Things To Do" and a note that I took one of the dogs for a walk.  Both she and I could use more walks.  On the 17th I journaled about trying to start using coupons and how I got so frustrated that I cam home early, lol.  Really you have to study them like an algebra exam in school.  I want the savings, but wow, it makes me feel dumb, how many little details you have to coordinate to save a buck.  I feel like Eisenhower planning D-Day.

As usual this page was down fast and easy with my Whispers Strokes markers from Sugarloaf.  I love those and I have had them for a few years and they are still going strong.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0