Monday, February 21, 2011

Art Journal Every Day #9 - Self Cleaning House Wanted

Now that I am back home, I am going to continue on with the Art Journal Every Day posts.  This is a project that Julie Fei Fan Balzer has been doing; you can check it out here: Julie Fei Fan Balzer's Art Journal Every Day Project

This one is very appropriate for today as I am once again playing catch up after being gone on a trip.  This time the trip was for a happy reason, I got to visit with my third son that is currently deployment with the Army in Iraq.  He was on his mid-deployment leave.

The page shown below was done after I cam home last month from my Aunt Thelma's funeral.


This page was for January 12, 2011; inside the house it say dishes, cleaning, laundry, scrubbing, sweeping, mopping, take out trash.  This is some of the things I need to do after being gone for two weeks.
To the right side of the page it says: HOUSE WORK  The necessary evil of life until they invent a self cleaning house.  I know I have lots of things I would rather do than housework, like being creative!

This was a quick and dirty page down with my Whispers Strokes scrapbook markers from SugarLoaf Products.  I love them.  They do not bleed through to the back of the paper; and they are double tipped (or should that be double ended?) anyway they have a brush tip on one end and a very fine tip on the other end.

Be artful!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0