Saturday, April 30, 2011

Walmart Trip - Crafty Stencil Goodness lol

So I had to run to Walmart earlier tonight and while I was wondering through the craft section and looking at every little thing, lol.  What?  You don't do that?  Lol.

Anyway, I found these stencils that are so perfect for art journaling, scrapbooking all that crafty goodness.

I have been drooling over the Crafters Workshop stencils that Julie Fei-Fan Balzer has been showing; but they are not in the budget right now.  So these did the trick.








These are by Plaid; there is 12 different patterns; and the stencils are plastic.  And the best part was they were only $2.97!  These are in the craft section, I believe by the acrylic paints.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0