Saturday, April 30, 2011

Army Cathedral Windows Quilt Update

Well I finally have the sewing machine set up again and plugged in and all that good stuff.  So I started working on the Army Cathedral Windows Quilt again.  I got 4 rows finished today.  But had to make a  run to the store for more black thread and black fabric.


This is it before I add the 4 rows I finished today.  This quilt is for my son-in-law, he is retired Army and the background is made from all of his old uniforms.  This pattern is my adaptation of the old Cathedral Windows quilt pattern; but it is done entirely on the sewing machine - no hand sewing!

Will post an updated picture as soon as I can figure out how to get them from this different camera onto the computer, lol.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0