Thursday, April 21, 2011

Copics at Hobby Lobby

We went to Hobby Lobby the other night and I was very good.  But of course I had to go by the Copic markers and stare and drool a little, lol.

Well I got talking to the lady that worked back there and she was saying how the Copics never go on sale ( I knew that, :-(   But she said that if you sign up at their website for their weekly emails, that they have coupons in them.  One week it is on a specific item but the next it is a 40% off any regular priced item.  So that could be used on Copics!!

I currently have 4 Copics; and have 2 I won on eBay on the way here; and have totally fallen in love with them.

So far I have:
  1.  Holiday Blue BG05
  2. Cadmium Red R27
  3.  Burnt Umber  E29
  4. Salmon Pink RV42

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0