Friday, May 22, 2009

Yard Sale Findings

I went yard saling with my daughter-in-law and granddaughter and found some great things.

I found a black fleece winter coat like I have been wanting for $6.00; which is more amazing since I do not usually find anything in my size at a yard sale.

I also got a lightweight fleece jacket for fall in like new condition for $3.00.

I got several really lovely fashionable blouses for $4.00 - $6.00.

Two pairs of pants for $3.00 and $1.00.

Five brand new t-shirts for $1.00 each.

I got a beautiful fluted edge large red glass vase for $0.10 ... yes a dime.

I got a silver twisted wire picture easel for $0.10 ... again a dime -- yeah gotta love that.

I got a bottle of Elizabeth Taylor's Passion perfume for $5.00 it was still brand new in the package with the plastic wrap on it even.

I got a multi-pack of Black & Decker drill bits for $5.00 ... shh this will be a Father's Day present.

I got a small fancy name brand (forgot the exact brand, but high dollar) handheld vacuum; it has beater brushes and empties without needing bags for $2.00.

It was just one of those days when you find the things you want at prices that are great. I love days like that!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0