Friday, May 29, 2009

On the Road Again

Today I was back on the road; as I drove my youngest son to Ohio, so he could spent part of his summer vacation with his buddy. I was a 6 hour trip; but the day was beautiful and the trip was easy. The sky was beautiful blue and had the biggest, fluffiest white clouds all over ... absolutely gorgeous.
After I dropped my son off I went out to my dad's and he and I went to Golden Corral for dinner; we called my brother and he and his wife and daughter were able to meet us at Golden Corral and had a great time reminiscing. The prices there have been raised, although the quality wasn't and the waitress was rude. They charged $1.99 for drinks; and charged my dad an ADDITIONAL $1.99 for a cup of coffee. I will not be going back there.
Hanging out at my brother and sister-in-law's now; we sat up and had a good old-fashioned gabfest and then since I was wired from drinking Mountain Dew on the trip and at dinner I am still awake and so am taking advantage of their fast internet.
Amazingly, I no longer drink Mountain Dew everyday. Mostly around the house I drink a diet peach iced tea mix that I have been getting at Walmart.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0