Sunday, January 11, 2009


This is a paper bag album that I made. It has a vintage looking mirror on it, and a red heart jewel. The background is painted gold and textured, with purple tissue applied over that in a random pattern. The yellow fern and flower lace trim is vintage from my grandmother. The antique hat was a sticker. The purple granny boot is a Sizzix die cut. There is a piece of a paper lace doily that I antiqued in the upper left corner. And a purple round sequin. The old newspaper is from a patterned scrapbook paper and I cut out the specific definition that I wanted and then burned the edges with my Hot Marks tool. It is held together with loose ring binder clips, that are accented with purple and gold ribbons and a faux tortoise shell heart charm.
This was my first attempt at a paper bag album.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0