Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dreary January Days Can Be Inspiring

The weather is blah. And everyone is kind of in recovery mode from the holidays. It is easy to fall into what I call the winter blahs -- no nice weather, not much sun [at least where I live], short days, and cold, wet, ice, rain, snow, sleet. YUCK!

So what do I do to combat that? I have my projects, such as:

organizing and / or decluttering closets, drawers, filing cabinets, etc.

filing papers

updating my genealogy - adding all those little treasures that are fun to find, but tedious to enter into the genealogy database program

In other words, it the task is too boring, tedious, or mundane for funner [is that a word, really?] days, it helps to pass the time now. And by the time you got everything in order and tidy, it will be close to spring, glorious spring!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0