Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October is Gone --- Wow

Wow, October has flown by.

It started on the 1st with a trip to see my middle daughter in Tampa.  We had a great time, went to Clearwater Beach and had fun.

After about a week home catching up; I took my granddaughter to Ohio to visit her daddy during fall break.  While I was there, got to see my dad and step-mom, brother, sister-in-law, sister, and two of my aunts.

When I got back, my husband was in the hospital with an intestinal blockage (he is better now) and had the flu on top of it; and I was in pain in my hip.  After waiting for a week or more for it to heal on its own, it was finally to the ER with me.  I was diagnosed with hip bursitis.

Add to that having my 4 year old granddaughter living her with her mom, and she (the granddaughter) has started preschool this year.

Worked on some crafty things, a little drawing, some on the crazy quilt, and some crocheting.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0