Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Savannah's Second Birthday Card

I made this card for my precious granddaughter, Savannah, for her second birthday.


The background is a pink cardstock, that I edged with a pale purple scrapbook marker.
The 2 is a chipboard cut out that I colored with scrapbook markers; then dotted with a white paint pen.  Then I covered with the entire 2 with some glossy goo (sorry can't remember the name but I think they are from Ranger Ink); I hit the glossy goo with a heat gun and that made it bubble up slight to add texture.
The pastel heart paper was from a book of kids scrapbook papers, maybe from Paulette Jarvey's company (hope I didn't kill her name, I remember seeing her on scrapbook shows).  I tore the paper and lightly inked the edges before I glued it down.
The sun was fussy cut from a paper of scrapbook elements, I think from the same book as the pastel heart paper.  I used the glossy goo on it and added some glitter to it while it was still wet.
The teddy bear was a button, that I snapped the back shank off of and attached with a glue dot.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0