Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rearranging and Organizing

For a while now my two youngest kids (the only two left home) have been trying to convince me to give up my craft studio / office; so that they each can have their own bedrooms.
Well yesterday we did it. They had assured me that that would do everything and I wouldn't have to "lift a finger". Ha!!
So now I have two happily separate teenagers; and one overly full but organized living room - craft studio - office.
But I can sit at my desk and watch television, lol.
I keep repeating to myself ... I will have my own room someday ... I WILL have my own room someday ... I will have my OWN ROOM someday ... I will have my own room SOMEDAY ...

I WILL HAVE MY OWN ROOM SOMEDAY!!!!

(with a longarm quilting machine in it, please).

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0