Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Driving Fool

I have been racking up the miles this month. At the beginning of the month; I drove to Evansville, Indiana and picked up my oldest daughter and her beau and brought them down to the house. The next door me, her, him and my youngest daughter all jumped in the car and drove 12-13 hours to Newport News, Virginia where my oldest daughter lives. Youngest is spending summer vacation with her.
Just got back to Virginia about an hour ago; squirrels got in my daughter's attic; so I brought my oldest son over to fix it for her.
It has rained everytime I am in Virginia it seems ... is it ever dry here?
Still buzzing from 13 hours in the car ... wondering if there is such a thing as "car lag"?

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0