Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Changes

I have changed the name of this blog from "Heritage Scraps" which I used for years while I was selling on eBay.  The new name of the blog is "Heritage Expressions"; I have been selling on FineArtAmerica and on CafePress and since the name "Heritage Scraps" was not available on there, I chose "Heritage Expressions" and am now working on making my online presence across various platforms all come under the "Heritage Expressions" brand.

FineArtAmerica is a print on demand service that will allow you to buy prints or greeting cards of my photographs and designs.  They fulfill each order on behalf of the artist - taking care of the printing, framing, matting, packaging, and shipping.

CafePress is billed as "the world's largest selection of artist-designed t-shirts, clothing, accessories, housewares and gifts".  What this means is that you can by hundreds of different items that are custom-designed by me!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0