Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Just Past

Well I can now tell about some of the Christmas presents I made this year.  Didn't want to ruin their surprises.
  • Made my second son that is currently deployed to Iraq, a brown crocheted hat and scarf set.
  • Made my dh a medium blue crocheted hat with a large black band on the bottom.
  • Made my new step-granddaughter a yellow crocheted hat with a scalloped loop edging.
  • Made my new step-grandson a heather crocheted hat.
  • Made my oldest son a crocheted medium blue hat and a matching wide scarf.
  • Made two OSU crocheted striped hats on commission.
  • Made a navy blue crocheted hat on commission.
  • Made my youngest son's girlfriend a crocheted purple hat with a ruffle.
  • Made my youngest daughter a crocheted hat in her school colors of black and orange; the main body of the hat was black and the ruffle was orange.
  • I made my oldest granddaughter a crocheted pink hat with a scalloped loop edging and a crocheted flower accent.
  • I made my second granddaughter a crocheted peach hat with a scalloped loop edging and a crocheted flower accent.
I'll post pictures of these when I get back home, I am out of state right now, since my aunt passed away.

I have a denim cathedral windows quilt half done for my newest son-in-law, but got sick for almost two weeks and it isn't done yet.  He is a retired US Army Sergeant, so instead of denim for the background, I am using all his old camo uniforms, and for the inset centers, I am using a solid black and it is setting the camo off perfectly.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites

Swidget 1.0